Military Appreciation Program

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Who Qualifies for the Ford Military Appreciation Bonus Cash Program?

Military Appreciation Cash is exclusively for members of the following US Military Branches; Active Military Personnel (Army, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard), National Guard, Reservist serving on Active duty, members of Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program, Veterans within 24 months of separation, retirees, Spouse/Surviving Spouse, and other household members, who are residents of the United States.

If you are part of the following, you qualify for the Ford Military Appreciation Bonus Cash Program

-All active military personnel in the Army, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.
-National Guard, Reservist serving on active duty, and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment program.
-Veterans separated within the last 24 months
-Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members
-Military Retirees 
    - Regular Retirement
    - Reserve Retirement
    - Early Retirement (TERA)
    - Medically Retired
    - Spouse/Surviving Spouse, or other household members

2. I've heard Ford will help Veterans who need adaptive equipment installed in their vehicle, is that true?

YES! Ford Motor Company knows that we can never fully "Thank You" for your sacrifices that you have made for our country -- but helping you save is a start. 

For customers who need adaptive equipment installed in their Ford vehicle, Ford offers up to $1,000 through the Ford Mobility program.
    - Corporate Relationships with Disabled American Veterans (DAV), Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA), and Veterans Advantage.
    - If you have been separated for more than 2 years, you might still be eligible for Bonus Cash as a member of the DAV, PVA, or Veterans Advantage. 

3. I am currently serving overseas, but want a Ford, does Ford have a program for that?

YES! The Military Advantage Program (MAP) is an exclusive Vehicle Purchase Program created by Military AutoSource (MAS), the authorized dealer Distributor of Ford Vehicles for U.S. military personnel who are currently serving outside of the 50 United States. 
    - This programs Guarantees and Protections include:
            - Privileged Overseas Military Personnel Pricing
            - Lowest Price Guarantee 
            - Exclusive Rebates
            - Guaranteed Price and Rebate Protection
            - Protection from hidden charges
                    - MAP offers full disclosure. 

4. What do I need to activate my Ford Military Bonus Cash Reward?

There are multiple ways to prove your Military status, they are:
    1. Use your USAA Membership
    2. Use your active service date -- for active service 9/30/1985 and on
    3. Use your .mil email
    4. Upload one of the following military documentations
                - Service Members: Leave & Earnings Statement (LES), ORB/ERB (US Army), Reserve Activation Orders
                - Retirees: DD214, NGB form 22, Retiree Account Statement (eRAS), Retiree/100% Disabled Uniformed Services ID Card (Please Note: the DD214 or NGB form 22 must show 20 years of service or the reason for discharge was retirement). 
                - Veterans: DD214, NBG form 22, Reserve Separation Orders, Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC), or Veteran Identification Card (VIC)
                - Military Spouses and Family Members: Any military documents listed in the categories above.

5. Okay, I have my documents, where do I go to get my Ford Military Appreciation Reward?

You're almost done! Go to ID.ME and create an account. Once you have your account, go over to your ID.ME wallet and select Troop ID. Follow the prompts to activate your wallet. Once your Troop ID is activated, head over to Ford Salutes Those Who Serve and fill out the required information

6. I can't figure out how to activate my reward. What should I do?

Your not alone! Our internet manager would be more than happy to go through the reward activation process. Call Tori at 810-637-2326 or stop by with your Proof of Eligibility to get started. 

Make an Inquiry

; ;